Łukowiska Manor House consists of:
- A nineteenth-century mansion, known as the White Manor,
- A small wooden manor,
- Our own horse farm with antique carriages
- A fishpond with a romantic summer house on an island,
- 9 ha of land intended for activities and games of training groups.
We have won numerous awards and honors, including:
- The award of the district mayor of Biała Podlaska – “Dobre, bo Bialskie” for the year 2002
- The second place in the national competition of the Chairman of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture – “Zielone Lato” for the year 2004
- The first place in the category for “The most interesting offer of a guest farm” funded by the Office of the Marshal of Lublin for the year 2011
- The first place in the national competition “Miejsce z klimatem” – 2012
We offer a perfect weekend out of town, organization of weddings outdoors, family celebrations and special occasions, meetings, training sessions, conferences, meetings near bonfire and music. We take care of every detail. We offer comfortable rooms and our kitchen serves dishes prepared according to old-Polish recipes and delicious regional meals. Leisure time attractions vary according to seasons and guests’ wishes.